In addition to these protocols, we will be sending an email to all ticket holders 72 hours before the event informing them of all refund options due to COVID-19 concerns or exposure. Austin Public Health will be onsite on Friday from 6-8 p.m., Saturday from 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. – noon providing free vaccines. Visit austintexas.gov/covid19-vaccines for more information.
- We strongly recommend all attendees over the age of two to wear a mask.
- Free disposable masks will be available.
- We encourage all vendors, volunteers, staff and visitors to social distance – and will have signs around the park as a reminder.
- All tables must be at least six feet apart.
Sanitization and Hygiene
- This year’s pfest is cashless and paperless (purchase tickets on Eventbrite) and we’re encouraging contactless transactions with vendors
- We’ll have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout event.